Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fairy Friends

I started, by request, "Fairy Friend" by Andree Langhorn.
Found in Britian's Cross Stitcher issue 210.

I got sick and spend the day in bed stitching and my progress..
(sorry the bad cell phone pic..really..stuck in bed.)



And the finished will look like this:



I will buy, and stain, an embroidery hoop for framing.
Back it with a matching fabric and add a pretty ribbon for hanging.

When I posted on Facebook what I was going to be stitching,not only
did one person want me to stitch it for them, but two requested.

I have always loved this pattern..but knew I would never hang it..just didn't fit.
So now I get to stitch it,twice.
And make some money.



1 comment:

  1. That really is a cute pattern. I can see why it's so popular. At least it's a fun one to have to stitch twice :)

    ReplyDelete